Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New Hampshire State House, Grafton 10|
|2010 - Present|
|December 1, 2012|
|Years in position||5|
|Base salary||$200/two-year term|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
|Next general||November 6, 2012|
|Bachelor's||University of Detroit|
|Date of birth||12/03/1943|
|Place of birth||Laconia, NH|
|Profession||Owner, Paul Mirski and Associates Architects|
Mirski is the owner of Paul Mirski and Associates Architects.
Mirski earned his BA in architecture from University of Detroit in 1967.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Mirski has been appointed to these committees:
Mirski is running in the 2012 election for New Hampshire House of Representatives, Grafton 10. Mirski advanced past the September 11 primary election. The general election takes place on November 6, 2012.
On November 2, 2010 Mirski won election to the New Hampshire House of Representatives.
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Grafton 10 general election (2010)|
|Paul Mirski (R)||1,741|
|Charles Sova (R)||1,701|
|Chuck Townsend (D)||1,629|
|Robert Hull (R)||1,592|
|Catherine Mulholland (D)||1,524|
|Suzanne Laliberte (D)||1,491|
In 2010, a year in which Mirski was up for re-election, he did not collect any money in donations.
Mirski and his wife, Karen, have two children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Paul + Mirski + New Hampshire + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- House website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2010
- Ron Paul 2012, "Ron Paul Gains Endorsement of Two More New Hampshire State Representatives," September 8, 2011
- www.boston.com "Paul picks up another N.H. endorsee", July 7, 2011
- New Hampshire Secretary of State - 2012 Primary Candidates
- New Hampshire Secretary of State - 2012 Primary Results
- 2010 campaign contributions