|New Hampshire State House, Grafton 10|
| Assumed office|
December 1, 2010
| Current term ends|
December 1, 2012
Mirski is the owner of Paul Mirski and Associates Architects.
Mirski earned his BA in architecture from University of Detroit in 1967.
Mirski and his wife, Karen, have two children.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Mirski has been appointed to these committees:
On November 2, 2010 Mirski won election to the New Hampshire House of Representatives.
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Grafton 10 general election (2010)|
|Paul Mirski (R)||1,741|
|Charles Sova (R)||1,701|
|Chuck Townsend (D)||1,629|
|Robert Hull (R)||1,592|
|Catherine Mulholland (D)||1,524|
|Suzanne Laliberte (D)||1,491|
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- List of 2010 primary election candidates for New Hampshire House of Representatives
- Project Vote Smart list of candidates for New Hampshire House of Representatives in the November 2, 2010 election
- 2010 Primary election results, New Hampshire
- List of Republican primary winners
- List of Democratic primary winners