|Michigan House of Representatives District 83|
|January 1. 2011-Present|
|January 1, 2013|
|Years in position||3|
|Per diem||$10,800 yearly expense allowance|
|Elections and appointments|
|First elected||November 2, 2010|
|Next general||November 6, 2012|
|Term limits||3 terms|
|Bachelor's||Eastern Michigan University|
|Master's||University of Michigan--Ann Arbor|
|Service/branch||Michigan Air National Guard|
Muxlow is the owner of Muxlow and Associates Real Estate.
Muxlow graduated from Eastern Michigan University with a bachelor's degree, and from the University of Michigan-Ann Arbor with his master's degree.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Muxlow has been appointed to these committees:
Muxlow won election to the District 83 Seat in 2010. He defeated Alan Broughton, Kirk Dale, Justin Faber, John Hoffmann, Ed Smith and Eric Tubbs in the August 3 Republican primary. He defeated Alan Lewandowski (D) in the general election on November 2, 2010.
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 83 General election (2010)|
|Paul Muxlow (R)||14,940|
|Alan Lewandowski (D)||10,116|
In 2010, Muxlow raised $73,365 in contributions. 
His two largest contributors were:
|Michigan Automobile Dealers Association||$1,300|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Paul + Muxlow + Michigan + Legislature
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
Tea Party Scorecard
The Independent Tea Party Patriots, a Michigan Tea Party group, grades the votes of this and every other Michigan legislator on “core tea party issues” in a regularly-updated scorecard. 100% is considered an ideal rating.
January 2011 - March 2012
Paul Muxlow received a 65% rating on the January 2011 - March 2012 Tea Party Scorecard.
Muxlow and his wife Liz have three children.
- House website
- Project Vote Smart biography
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Campaign contributions: 2010
- Michigan Department of State "2012 Unofficial Michigan Primary Candidate Listing," Accessed June 7, 2012
- Associated Press "Michigan - Summary Vote Results," Accessed August 7, 2012
- The Times Herald "Muxlow prevails in thrilling race," Accessed August 8, 2012
- 2010 contributions
- Michigan Votes, "Tea Party Scorecard Jan 2011-Mar 2012," accessed June 25, 2012