|Michigan House of Representatives District 83|
|January 1, 2011-Present|
|January 1, 2015|
|Years in position||3|
|Per diem||$10,800 yearly expense allowance|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 2, 2010|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Term limits||3 terms|
|Bachelor's||Eastern Michigan University|
|Master's||University of Michigan--Ann Arbor|
|Service/branch||Michigan Air National Guard|
Muxlow is the owner of Muxlow and Associates Real Estate.
Muxlow graduated from Eastern Michigan University with a bachelor's degree, and from the University of Michigan-Ann Arbor with his master's degree.
Muxlow's website highlights the following campaign themes:
Jobs & The Economy
- Excerpt:"The number one priority for me in this campaign is developing jobs. When all people are working, it makes for a strong economy"
- Excerpt:"I’m a 100% supporter of schools and education at all levels. I am a former science teacher, community college instructor, counselor and coordinator"
- Excerpt:"I am 100% on the side of Agriculture. Farmers deserve our support. We need more free trade for agricultural products."
Right To Life
- Excerpt:"I have been an active member of Sanilac County RTL for several years. I am 100% Right to Life and I strongly believe in protecting the unborn."
- Excerpt:"Citizens have the right to bear arms, which is why I am a member of National Rifle Association (NRA)."
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Muxlow served on the following committees:
|Michigan Committee Assignments, 2012|
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Muxlow served on these committees:
Muxlow won re-election in the 2012 election for Michigan House of Representatives District 83. He defeated Bob Eick in the August 7 Republican primary and defeated Carol Cease Campbell (D) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 83, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Paul Muxlow Incumbent||55.7%||19,750|
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 83 Republican Primary, 2012|
|Paul Muxlow Incumbent||50.6%||5,198|
Muxlow won election to the District 83 Seat in 2010. He defeated Alan Broughton, Kirk Dale, Justin Faber, John Hoffmann, Ed Smith and Eric Tubbs in the August 3 Republican primary. He defeated Alan Lewandowski (D) in the general election on November 2, 2010.
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 83 General election (2010)|
|Paul Muxlow (R)||14,940|
|Alan Lewandowski (D)||10,116|
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
In 2010, Muxlow raised $73,365 in contributions. 
His two largest contributors were:
|Michigan Automobile Dealers Association||$1,300|
Tea Party Scorecard
The Independent Tea Party Patriots, a Michigan Tea Party group, grades the votes of this and every other Michigan legislator on “core tea party issues” in a regularly-updated scorecard. 100% is considered an ideal rating.
January 2011 - March 2012
Paul Muxlow received a 65% rating on the January 2011 - March 2012 Tea Party Scorecard.
Muxlow and his wife Liz have three children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Paul + Muxlow + Michigan + Legislature
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- House website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2010
John Espinoza (D)
|Michigan House of Representatives District 83
| Succeeded by|