Paul Smith (Georgia)
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Georgia House of Representatives District 107|
Smith faced Mark Banks (R), Mark Banks (R), and Michael Lynch (Nonpartisan) in the special election on February 7. In Georgia special elections, party affiliation is listed, but all candidates appear on the same ballot. Smith and Kirby were the top two vote-getters and proceeded to a run-off election on March 6, 2012.
On February 2, the special election candidates for District 107 will participate in a candidate forum. The forum begins at 7pm and will be held in the Loganville City Hall, 4385 Pecan St. in the Council Chambers.
- Paul Smith, Campaign website
- The Walton Tribune, "No surprises in District 107 qualifying," January 15, 2012
- The Walton Tribune, "Qualifying date set for District 107 seat," December 27, 2011
- Georgia Secretary of State, "Secretary Kemp Announces the Close of Qualifying for the Special Elections in State House Districts 60 and 107," January 11
- Georgia Secretary of State, Unofficial Results--District 60, February 8, 2012
- Loganville Patch, "Smith, Kirby, Headed for a Runoff in Ga. House District 107 Race," February 7, 2012
- Georgia Secretary of State, "Unofficial election results for March 06, 2012," Accessed March 7, 2012
- Loganville-Grayson Patch, "Kirby Wins Georgia House District 107," March 7, 2012
- Walton Tribune, "District 107 candidates to square off in forum Thursday in Loganville," January 29, 2012
State of Georgia
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | State Superintendent of Schools | Insurance and Safety Fire Commissioner | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |