Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Arkansas State Senate District 18|
White ran in the 2012 election for Arkansas State Senate District 18. White ran unopposed in the May 22 Independent primary, and was defeated the general election. Democrat William White and Republican Missy Thomas Irvin also ran in the general election on November 6, 2012. Incumbent Republican Jason Rapert ran for re-election in District 35.
|Arkansas State Senate, District 18, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Missy Thomas Irvin Incumbent||65.1%||22,290|
|Democratic||William "Zac" White||24.6%||8,412|
- See also: Arkansas State Senate elections, 2010
White was defeated in the May 18, 2010 primary by Missy Thomas Irvin.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google News search for the term "Paul + White + Arkansas + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Democrats Despair Over Obamacare as 2014 Draws Closer - National Journal
- Obama supports Senate's nuclear option to end some filibusters - fox13now.com
- WHY HARRY REID WENT NUCLEAR ? What the change means for future ... - Politico
- Senate Rules Shift Risks Progress - Valley News
- Iowans worry about ethanol's lost political clout - KSWO
- Weekly health care wrap-up - November 22, 2013 - Lexology (registration)
- Nuclear fallout: Bigger fiscal crisis risk - Boehner's back-up plan - Dow ... - Politico
- Democrats Go 'Nuclear,' Eliminate Filibusters on Most Nominees - Roll Call (blog)
- Assignment becomes lifelong passion for JFK fan - Log Cabin Democrat
- Pro Report, presented by POWERJOBS: What the nuclear option really means ... - Politico