|Georgia House of Representatives District 19|
|January 11, 2011 - Present|
|January 12, 2015|
|Years in position||3|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 2, 2010|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Bachelor's||Kennesaw State University|
Braddock owns and operates Atlanta Marketing Solutions, a direct marketing company she started in 1989. She also formerly owned and edited a local community magazine, The Pulse, for residents of Paulding County. She previously worked as special projects coordinator for The Weather Channel and a contract administrator for the Georgia Institute of Technology. She holds a bachelor's degree in Communications and Public Relations from Kennesaw State University.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Braddock served on the following committees:
- Children and Youth Committee
- Economic Development and Tourism Committee
- Special Committee on Small Business Development and Job Creation
Braddock ran in the 2012 election for Georgia House of Representatives District 19. Braddock defeated Michael Ray James and Melissa Morrison in the Republican primary on July 31, 2012. The general election took place on November 6, 2012. Braddock won re-election in the general election.
|Georgia House of Representatives, District 19, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Paulette Braddock Incumbent||100%||17,013|
|Georgia House of Representatives District 19 Republican Primary, 2012|
|Paulette Braddock Incumbent||63.2%||3,523|
|Michael Ray James||18%||1,003|
|Georgia House of Representatives, District 19 (2010)|
|Paulette Braddock (R)||11,118||65.6%|
|Will Avery (D)||5,823||34.4%|
Braddock came in second in the July 20 primary.
|Georgia House of Representatives, District 19 - Republican Primary (2010)|
|Paulette Rakestraw Braddock||1,878||31.3%|
|Steve R. Golden||1,796||29.9%|
|Georgia House of Representatives, District 19 - Republican Primary Runoff (2010)|
|Paulette Rakestraw Braddock||2,717||50.4%|
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
In 2010, a year in which Braddock was up for re-election, he collected $39,672 in donations.
His four largest contributors in 2010 were:
|Atlanta Marketing Solutions||$16,469|
|Ralston For Representative||$2,400|
|Roger Williams Campaign Account||$2,000|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Paulette + Braddock + Georgia + Legislature
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Braddock and her spouse Jeff have three children.
- Georgia House of Representatives - Paulette Braddock
- Paulette Braddock on Facebook
- Project Vote Smart biographical profile
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Team Gingrich, "Newt 2012 Press Release on Georgia Endorsements," August 26, 2011
- Associated Press "Results" Accessed July 31, 2012
- Georgia Secretary of State Elections Division "Candidate List" Accessed May 29, 2012
- Georgia Secretary of State, "General Primary/General Nonpartisan/Special Election July 31, 2012," accessed August 9, 2012
- Georgia Elections Division "2012 Election Results" Accessed November 16, 2012
- Georgia Secretary of State - 2010 Election results
- Georgia Secretary of State, "July 20, 2010 State Representative primary results
- Georgia Secretary of State, "August 10, 2010 State Representative primary runoff results
- 210 contributions
|Georgia House District 19
| Succeeded by|
State of Georgia
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | State Superintendent of Schools | Insurance and Safety Fire Commissioner | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |