For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Pennsylvania's 14th Congressional District elections, 2014
November 4, 2014
May 20, 2014
Michael F. Doyle
Michael F. Doyle
Cook Political Report: Solid Democratic
Sabato's Crystal Ball: Safe D
Heading into the election the incumbent is Michael F. Doyle (D), who was first elected in 1994.
Note: Prior to the signature filing deadline, candidates will be added when Ballotpedia writers come across declared candidates. If you see a name of a candidate who is missing, please email us and we will add that name. As the election draws closer, more information will be added to this page.General election candidates
|U.S. House, Pennsylvania District 14 General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Michael F. Doyle Incumbent||76.9%||251,932|
|Source: Pennsylvania Department of State "Official Election Results, 2012 General Election"|
- United States House of Representatives elections in Pennsylvania, 2014
- United States House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Cook Political Report, "2014 HOUSE RACE RATINGS FOR AUGUST 8, 2014," accessed August 21, 2014
- Sabato's Crystal Ball, "2014 House Races," accessed August 21, 2014
- National Conference of State Legislatures Website, "State Primary Election Types," accessed January 6, 2014
- Fair Vote, "Congressional and Presidential Primaries: Open, Closed, Semi-Closed, and 'Top Two,'" accessed January 6, 2014
- Ballotpedia research conducted December 26, 2013, through January 3, 2014, researching and analyzing various state websites and codes.
- Pennsylvania Redistricting Map "Map" accessed July 30, 2012
- Associated Press, "Pennsylvania - Summary Vote Results," May 20, 2014
- Politico "2012 Election Map, Pennsylvania"
- U.S. Congress House Clerk "Statistics of the Congressional Election of November 2, 2010"