Pennsylvania's 3rd Congressional District elections, 2014
November 4, 2014
May 20, 2014
Heading into the election the incumbent is Mike Kelly (R), who was first elected in 2010.
Note: Prior to the signature filing deadline, candidates will be added when Ballotpedia writers come across declared candidates. If you see a name of a candidate who is missing, please email us and we will add that name. As the election draws closer, more information will be added to this page.General election candidates
May 20, 2014, primary results
Withdrew from race
|U.S. House, Pennsylvania District 3 General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Mike Kelly Incumbent||54.8%||165,826|
|Source: Pennsylvania Department of State "Official Election Results, 2012 General Election"|
|U.S. House of Representatives, Pennsylvania Congressional District 3 Election, 2010|
|Democratic||Kathleen A. Dahlkemper Incumbent||44.3%||88,924|
- United States House of Representatives elections in Pennsylvania, 2014
- United States House of Representatives elections, 2014
- National Conference of State Legislatures Website, "State Primary Election Types," accessed January 6, 2014
- Fair Vote, "Congressional and Presidential Primaries: Open, Closed, Semi-Closed, and 'Top Two,'" accessed January 6, 2014
- Ballotpedia research conducted December 26, 2013 through January 3, 2014 researching and analyzing various state websites and codes.
- Pennsylvania Redistricting Map "Map" accessed July 30, 2012
- Associated Press, "Pennsylvania - Summary Vote Results," May 20, 2014
- Pennsylvania Department of State, "Candidate Listing - Post Ballot Lottery," accessed May 19, 2014
- Politico "2012 Election Map, Pennsylvania"
- U.S. Congress House Clerk "Statistics of the Congressional Election of November 2, 2010"