Pennsylvania's 6th Congressional District elections, 2014
November 4, 2014
May 20, 2014
Pennsylvania has a closed primary system, in which the selection of a party's candidates in a primary election is limited to registered members of that party.
Heading into the election the incumbent is Jim Gerlach (R), who was first elected in 2002.
Note: Prior to the signature filing deadline, candidates will be added when Ballotpedia writers come across declared candidates. If you see a name of a candidate who is missing, please email us and we will add that name. As the election draws closer, more information will be added to this page.
Withdrew prior to primary
|U.S. House, Pennsylvania District 6 General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Jim Gerlach Incumbent||57.1%||191,725|
|Source: Pennsylvania Department of State "Official Election Results, 2012 General Election"|
|U.S. House of Representatives, Pennsylvania Congressional District Election, 2010|
|Republican||Jim Gerlach Incumbent||57.1%||133,770|
- United States House of Representatives elections in Pennsylvania, 2014
- United States House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Pennsylvania Redistricting Map "Map" accessed July 30, 2012
- Politcs PA, "PA-6: Parrish Withdraws," accessed March 19, 2014
- NewsWorks, "National Democrats like first-time candidate in 6th Congressional race," accessed January 27, 2014
- Politico "2012 Election Map, Pennsylvania"
- U.S. Congress House Clerk "Statistics of the Congressional Election of November 2, 2010"