Difference between revisions of "Peter Abbate"
m (Text replace - 'Category:House of Representatives, candidate' to 'Category:House of Representatives candidate, 2010')
|Line 90:||Line 90:|
[[Category:House of Representatives
[[Category:House of Representatives candidate]]
Revision as of 08:20, 18 December 2010
|New York State Assembly District 49|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
Abbate's professional experiences include legislative assistant to Assemblyman Stephen Solarz; and district representative for United States Congressman Stephen Solarz.
Abbate earned a BA in political science from Saint John's University.
On November 4, 2008 Abbate won re-election to the New York State Assembly, District 49, defeating opponent Lucretia Regina-Potter (R).
Abbate raised $324,281 for his campaign while Regina-Potter raised $12,951.
|New York State Assembly, District 49 2008|
|Peter Abbate (D)||14,034|
|Lucretia Regina-Potter (R)||5,487|
In 2008, a year in which Abbate was up for election, he collected $324,281 in donations.
The major contributors were:
|Uniformed Fire Fighters Association||$6,100|
|Uniformed Fire Officers Association Local 854||$5,100|
|Nassau County Superior Officers Association||$5,000|
|New York City District Council of Carpenters||$4,550|
- Aging Committee, New York Assembly
- Banks Committee, New York Assembly
- Consumer Affairs and Protection Committee, New York Assembly
- Governmental Employees Committee, New York Assembly
- Labor Committee, New York Assembly
- New York Assembly - Rep. Peter Abbate
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1998
|New York Assembly - District 49
| Succeeded by|
State of New York
|State executive officers||