For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New Jersey General Assembly, District 33|
|J.D.||Northeastern University School of Law|
Basso earned his bachelor's degree in Political Science and History from Brandeis University in 2002 and his J.D. from Northeastern University School of Law in 2007. His professional experience includes working as at the New York City firm of Eisenberg & Schnell LLP.
On his campaign website, Peter Basso lists five major campaign themes:
- Standing with the Middle Class and Working Families
- Fighting for Fiscal Responsibility
- Revitalizing Our Schools and Empowering Our Students
- Creating Environmentally Sustainable Practices
- Ensuring Access to Affordable Healthcare
Basso ran in the 2013 election for New Jersey General Assembly District 33. Basso was defeated by Carmelo G. Garcia and Raj Mukherji in the June 4 Democratic primary. The general election took place on November 5, 2013.
|New Jersey General Assembly, District 33, Democratic Primary, 2013|
|John Hilt IV||1.5%||346|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Peter + Basso + New + Jersey + General + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Peter Basso Official Campaign Website
- Peter Basso on Facebook
- Project Vote Smart - Peter Basso
- Peter Basso on Twitter
- New Jersey Department of State, Official Primary Results
- New Jersey Department of State, "Official 2013 Primary Candidates," accessed April 15, 2013
- "Peter Basso Official Campaign Website," accessed May 16, 2013
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named
Cite error: Invalid
- New Jersey Department of Elections, "Official Primary Election Results," Accessed July 26, 2013
State of New Jersey
|State executive officer||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Protection | Commissioner of Labor and Workforce Development | President of Public Utilities |