Difference between revisions of "Peter Fischer"
|Line 118:||Line 118:|
Revision as of 06:43, 17 July 2013
|Minnesota House of Representatives, District 43A|
|January 8, 2013 - present|
|January 6, 2015|
|Years in position||1|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Bachelor's||University of St. Thomas|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Fischer served on the following committees:
|Minnesota Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Environment and Natural Resources Policy, Vice-chair|
|• Health and Human Services Finance|
|• Housing Finance and Policy|
|• Labor, Workplace and Regulated Industries|
Fischer's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt: "One of the keystones of having a strong state is ensuring that everyone who wants a job has an opportunity to get a job. We are a long way from ensuring this, but we are getting closer."
- Excerpt: "Education is the key to getting our economy back on track. Without a strong education system, our graduates won’t have the skills they need to fill the jobs that are available."
- Excerpt: "I am against letting corporations write their own permits that have to be approved by the State. It’s the equivalent of having the fox in charge of the hen house."
- Excerpt: "I will work as hard today to protect the rights of those who are disadvantaged. Supporting the efforts to address the needs of homeless youth, who often are unable to defend themselves, is also very important to me."
- Excerpt: "I do not support either of the proposed changes to the Constitution."
Fischer won election in the 2012 election for Minnesota House of Representatives District 43A. He defeated Bob Hill in the Democratic primary on August 14 and defeated Stacey Stout (R) in the general election on November 6, 2012. 
|Minnesota House of Representatives, District 43A, General Election, 2012|
|Minnesota House of Representatives, District 43A Democratic Primary, 2012|
Comprehensive donor information for Fischer is available dating back to 2012. Based on available campaign finance records, Fischer raised a total of $30,516 during that time period. This information was last updated on July 17, 2013.
|Peter Fischer's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Minnesota State House, District 43A||$30,516|
|Grand Total Raised||$30,516|
2012Fischer won election to the Minnesota House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, Fischer raised a total of $30,516.
|Minnesota House of Representatives 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Peter Fischer's campaign in 2012|
|43rd Senate District Democratic-Farmer-Labor Party||$4,650|
|St. Paul Pipefitters Local 455||$500|
|Minnesota Oncology Hematology||$500|
|Teamsters Joint Council 32||$500|
|Total Raised in 2012||$30,516|
|Source:Follow the Money|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Peter + Fischer + Minnesota + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Sarah Anderson (R)
|Minnesota House of Representatives District 43A
| Succeeded by|
State of Minnesota
St. Paul (capital)
Minnesota State Constitution | House of Representatives | Senate | County Attorney | House Research Department | Legislative Reference Library | Senate Counsel Research and Fiscal Analysis | Legislative Auditor |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Commissioner of Management and Budget | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Chair of Public Utilities |