|Minnesota House of Representatives District 43A|
|January 8, 2013 - Present|
|January 6, 2015|
|Years in position||1|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Bachelor's||University of St. Thomas|
Fischer's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"One of the keystones of having a strong state is ensuring that everyone who wants a job has an opportunity to get a job. We are a long way from ensuring this, but we are getting closer."
- Excerpt:"Education is the key to getting our economy back on track. Without a strong education system, our graduates won’t have the skills they need to fill the jobs that are available."
- Excerpt:"I am against letting corporations write their own permits that have to be approved by the State. It’s the equivalent of having the fox in charge of the hen house."
- Excerpt:"I will work as hard today to protect the rights of those who are disadvantaged. Supporting the efforts to address the needs of homeless youth, who often are unable to defend themselves, is also very important to me."
- Excerpt:"I do not support either of the proposed changes to the Constitution."
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Fischer served on the following committees:
|Minnesota Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Environment and Natural Resources Policy, Vice-chair|
|• Health and Human Services Finance|
|• Housing Finance and Policy|
|• Labor, Workplace and Regulated Industries|
Fischer won election in the 2012 election for Minnesota House of Representatives District 43A. He defeated Bob Hill in the Democratic primary on August 14 and defeated Stacey Stout (R) in the general election on November 6, 2012. 
|Minnesota House of Representatives, District 43A, General Election, 2012|
|Minnesota House of Representatives, District 43A Democratic Primary, 2012|
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Peter + Fischer + Minnesota + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Sarah Anderson (R)
|Minnesota House of Representatives District 43A
| Succeeded by|
State of Minnesota
St. Paul (capital)
Minnesota State Constitution | House of Representatives | Senate | County Attorney | House Research Department | Legislative Reference Library | Senate Counsel Research and Fiscal Analysis | Legislative Auditor |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Commissioner of Management and Budget | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Chair of Public Utilities |