|New Jersey State Senate, District 14|
|Service/branch||New Jersey National Guard|
|Years of service||1956-1962|
Inverso received his BS in Commerce and Accounting from Rider University in 1960. He has worked as a Certified Public Accountant and bank executive. Inverso has been the president of Roma Federal Savings Bank since 2000. He served in the New Jersey National Guard from 1956 to 1962.
- See also: New Jersey State Senate elections, 2013
Inverso ran in the 2013 election for New Jersey State Senate District 14. Inverso was unopposed in the June 4 Republican primary and is challenged by incumbent Linda R. Greenstein (D) in the general election which takes place on November 5, 2013.
Inverso and his wife, Carol, have five children and eight grandchildren. They currently reside in Hamilton Township, New Jersey.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Peter + Inverso + New + Jersey + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- New Jersey Election 2013: Greenstein Edges Inverso in Tight Race - Patch.com
- LIVE UPDATES: New Jersey election coverage 2013 - The Star-Ledger - NJ.com
- Six races to watch tonight as returns pour in - The Star-Ledger - NJ.com
- Feds approve long-delayed merger of NJ banks - The Star-Ledger - NJ.com
- REGION: Democrats returned in 14th District - Packet Online
- Political winners and losers: Election Night in New Jersey - The Star-Ledger - NJ.com
- Burlington County man accused of defrauding banks - NorthJersey.com
- HAMILTON: Sen. Greenstein claims victory - Packet Online
- UPBEAT NEW JERSEY: Pondering the election results - New Jersey Hills
- Greenstein hangs on to retain seat in 14th District - The Trentonian
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- Project Vote Smart biography
- Follow the Money profile
- Capital City Redevelopment Corporation profile
- Facebook page