Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New York State Assembly District 127|
|2007 - Present|
|January 7, 2013|
|Years in position||7|
|Per diem||$61/half day and $171/full day|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
|Next general||November 6, 2012|
Lopez's professional experiences included district office director for New York State Assembly Minority Leader John Faso; assistant director for New York State Legislative Commission on Rural Resources; associate director of New York State Senate Agriculture Committee; and executive assistant for New York State Senator John Bonacic.
Lopez earned his BA from State University College at Cobleskill and MPA from the University of Albany. He and his wife, Lisa, have four children; Brandon, Steffy, Ben, and Noah.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Lopez has been appointed to the following committees:
- Agriculture Committee, New York State Assembly
- Environmental Conservation Committee, New York State Assembly
- Social Services Committee, New York State Assembly
- Transportation Committee, New York State Assembly
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, Lopez served on the following committees:
- Agriculture Committee, New York Assembly
- Consumer Affairs and Protection Committee, New York Assembly
- Environmental Conservation Committee, New York Assembly
- Social Services Committee, New York Assembly
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2010
Lopez ran unopposed in the September 14 Republican primary. His is unopposed in the general election on November 2. In addition to his slot on the Republican Party ticket, he was also listed as a candidate of the Independence Party of New York State and the Conservative Party.
|New York State Assembly, District 127 2010|
|Peter Lopez (R)||32,337|
On November 4, 2008 Lopez won re-election to the New York State Assembly, District 127. He ran unopposed.
Lopez raised $80,216 for his campaign.
|New York State Assembly, District 127 2008|
|Peter Lopez (R)||34,042|
- New York Assembly - Rep. Peter Lopez
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006
|New York Assembly - District 127
| Succeeded by|
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
New York Supreme Court | Trial Court | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Civil Courts | County Courts | Surrogate Courts | Family Courts | Civil Courts | Court of Statewide Claims | Town Courts | Village Courts | City Civil Court | City Criminal Court | District Court Nassau & Suffolk | City Courts (Outside New York City) | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |