|Michigan House of Representatives District 73|
|January 1. 2011-Present|
|January 1, 2013|
|Years in position||4|
|Per diem||$10,800 yearly expense allowance|
|Elections and appointments|
|First elected||November 2, 2010|
|Next general||November 6, 2012|
|Term limits||3 terms|
|Bachelor's||Michigan State University School of Business, 1988|
|Profession||Small Business Owner|
MacGregor is a former small business owner.
MacGregor graduated from the Michigan State University School of Business in 1988.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, MacGregor has been appointed to these committees:
- Subcommittee on Community Health, Vice Chair
- Subcommittee on Energy, Labor, and Economic Growth
- Subcommittee on Military and Veterans Affairs, Chair
- Subcommittee on State Police, Chair
MacGregor won election to the District 73 Seat in 2010. He defeated Bob Becker, Bruce Hawley, Jeanine Herlacher, Paul Hibbard, Steve Jazwiec, Tim Nelson, Tom Norton and Dennis Smith in the August 3 Republican primary. He faced Jerrod Roberts (D) in the general election on November 2, 2010.
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 73 General election (2010)|
|Peter MacGregor (R)||26,413|
|Jerrod Roberts (D)||9,168|
|Ron Heeren (L)||1,188|
In 2010, MacGregor raised $42,912 in contributions. 
His four largest contributors were:
|Michigan Farm Bureau||$2,500|
|Michigan Association Of Health Plans||$1,500|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Peter + MacGregor + Michigan + Legislature
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
MacGregor and his wife Christine have three children.
- House website
- Project Vote Smart biography
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Campaign contributions: 2010