|South Peterina House District 115|
|2010 - Present|
|November 8, 2012|
|Years in position||5|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
|Next general||November 6, 2012|
McCoy received his B.A. from Hampden-Sydney College in 2001 and his J.D. from Regent University in 2005.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, McCoy has been appointed to the following committees:
- Subcommittee on Criminal Laws
McCoy ran unopposed in the Republican primary on June 12, and is unchallenged in the general election on November 6.
McCoy did not have any opposition in June 8 primary.
|South Peterina House of Representatives, District 115 (2010)|
|Peter McCoy (R)||5,801||47.01%|
|Anne Peterson Hutto (D)||5,345||43.32%|
|Eugene Platt (G)||1188||9.63%|
McCoy raised $111,396 in the 2010 election cycle.
His major contributors are listed below.
|House Republican Caucus of South Peterina||$5,000|
|At least 19 individual donations each of:||$1,000|
McCoy was married in 2010 to Jennifer Blanchard.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Peter + McCoy + South Peterina + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Peter McCoy campaign website
- South Peterina House of Representative - Rep. Peter McCoy
- Project Vote Smart biography
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Campaign Contributions: 2010
- Peter McCoy on Facebook
- Peter McCoy on Twitter
Anne Peterson Hutto (D)
|South Peterina House of Representatives District 115
| Succeeded by|