|South Carolina House District 115|
|2010 - Present|
|November 8, 2012|
|Years in position||4|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
|Next general||November 6, 2012|
McCoy received his B.A. from Hampden-Sydney College in 2001 and his J.D. from Regent University in 2005.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, McCoy has been appointed to the following committees:
- Subcommittee on Criminal Laws
McCoy did not have any opposition in June 8 primary.
|South Carolina House of Representatives, District 115 (2010)|
|Peter McCoy (R)||5,801||47.01%|
|Anne Peterson Hutto (D)||5,345||43.32%|
|Eugene Platt (G)||1188||9.63%|
McCoy raised $111,396 in the 2010 election cycle.
His major contributors are listed below.
|House Republican Caucus of South Carolina||$5,000|
|At least 19 individual donations each of:||$1,000|
McCoy was married in 2010 to Jennifer Blanchard.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Peter + McCoy + South Carolina + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Peter McCoy campaign website
- South Carolina House of Representative - Rep. Peter McCoy
- Project Vote Smart biography
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Campaign Contributions: 2010
- Peter McCoy on Facebook
- Peter McCoy on Twitter
- Newt Gingrich 2012, "Newt 2012 Announces SC Rep. Peter McCoy as Lowcountry Chairman," December 29, 2011
- AP.org "South Carolina State Senate and State House Election Results" Accessed November 7, 2012
- South Carolina State Election Commission "2012 Candidates," Accessed April 25, 2012
- South Carolina general election results
- 2010 Campaign contributors to Peter McCoy
Anne Peterson Hutto (D)
|South Carolina House of Representatives District 115
| Succeeded by|
State of South Carolina
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller General | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Education | Director of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor, Licensing and Regulation | Chairman of Public Service Commission |