Phil Berger, Jr.
|U.S. House, North Carolina, District 6|
|High school||John M. Morehead High School|
|Bachelor's||University of North Carolina at Wilmington|
|J.D.||Wake Forest Law School|
|Birthday||March 26, 1972|
|[philfornc.com Campaign website]|
Berger has served as the District Attorney in Rockingham County, North Carolina since 2007. He won re-election to the office in 2010.
Berger listed the following issues on his campaign website:
- Excerpt: "I support the full repeal of Obamacare."
- Second Amendment
- Excerpt: "As a gun owner and lifetime member in the NRA, I strongly support the Second Amendment and Americans' rights to own and carry firearms."
- Excerpt: "I am pro-life and believe human life is sacred."
- Excerpt: "I am actively involved in expanding school choice in North Carolina and I'm proud to sit on the NC Alliance for Public Charter Schools Board of Directors."
- Marriage equality
- Excerpt: "Their commitment to faith and family has led Phil to be a leading voice for the North Carolina Marriage Protection Amendment."
Berger is running in the 2014 election for the U.S. House to represent North Carolina's 6th District. Berger is seeking the Republican nomination in the primary on May 6, 2014. The general election takes place November 4, 2014.
Berger and his wife, Jodie, have two sons.
- United States House of Representatives
- North Carolina's 6th Congressional District elections, 2014
- North Carolina's 6th Congressional District