Phil Black (South Carolina)
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|U.S. House, South Carolina, District 2|
|High school||Riverside Military Academy|
|Bachelor's||University of Georgia|
|Place of birth||Barnwell South Carolina|
Black ran in the 2012 election for the U.S. House to represent South Carolina's 2nd District. Black was defeated by incumbent Joe Wilson in the June 12 Republican primary. The general election was November 6, 2012.
|U.S. House of Representatives, South Carolina-District 2 Republican Primary, 2012|
|Joe Wilson Incumbent||80.6%||23,062|
Black challenged Wilson in 2010, but lost in the primary election with 17 percent of the vote.
As of July 11, 2012, Black did not have any contribution reports on file with the Federal Election Commission.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Phil + Black + South Carolina + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- York County woman killed her father 10 years ago after lifetime of abuse: ?I ... - The Herald | HeraldOnline.com
- Netflix basks in 6 big Globe nominations - WIS
- The Election Victory of Chokwe Lumumba?Part One of Two - Socialist Alternative
- Prosecutor: no domestic charges against Zimmerman - WIS
- HUFFPOST HILL - Republicans Lost Their Phone Number, Can They Have Yours? - Huffington Post
- Playbook: 22 Days 'til De Blasio - Capital New York
- Morning Memo: Hagan's poll numbers stabilize, PPP finds - News & Observer
- Green Cove Dragway fulfills need for speed - Florida Times-Union
- NAACP state president urges people to stand up, move forward - Hickory Daily Record
- In past 4 decades, 5 bodies found but identities still missing - StarNewsOnline.com