For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|Michigan House of Representatives District 17|
| Assumed office|
January 1, 2011
| Current term ends|
January 1, 2013
Cavanagh is a former four term member of the Wayne County Commission. He also served as an appointee to the Detroit-Wayne County Community Mental Health Authority and on the Wayne County Land Bank Authority.
Cavanagh holds a bachelor’s in Business Administration and a bachelor’s in accounting from Aquinas College and a master’s in Business Administration and a law degree from the University of Detroit Mercy.
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 17 General election (2010)|
|Phil Cavanagh (D)||16,668|
|Mike Adams (R)||9,985|
More Voting Record Details
- List of all of Phil Cavanagh’s roll call votes, bills introduced, and floor amendments from MichiganVotes.org (use site’s “advanced search” to narrow by date range, issue category and/or keyword).
In 2010, Cavanagh raised $52,630 in contributions. 
His four largest contributors were:
|Michigan Trial Lawyers Association||$5,000|
|Hammel Leadership Fund||$5,000|
|Michigan Education Association||$4,000|
|Michigan Regional Council Of Carpenters||$2,000|
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Cavanagh has been appointed to these committees:
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, Cavanagh served on these committees:
- Tax Policy
- Energy and Technology
- Judiciary Committees.
Contributions Report from Michigan Secretary of State
Rep. Phil Cavanagh
N696 House Office Building
P.O. Box 30014
Lansing, MI 48909-7514
Phone: (517) 373-0857
- Michigan Legislature - Representative Phil Cavanagh official government website
- Project Vote Smart biography
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Campaign contributions: 2010
- Michigan Votes - Phil Cavanagh