Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|U.S. House, California, District 8|
|High school||Notre Dame High School (1972)|
|Bachelor's||University of Southern California (1980)|
|Master's||University of Southern California (1980)|
|Profession||Accountant and businessowner|
was a 2012 Republican
candidate who sought election to the U.S. House
to represent the 8th Congressional District
He has a bachelor's in theology from Life Pacific College and a bachelor's in accounting from the University of Southern California. He also holds an MBA and a master's in business finance from the University of Southern California.
Liberatore is founder and president of two companies in southern California: Philip L. Liberatore, CPA and IRS Problem Solvers, Inc.
- See also: California's 8th Congressional District elections, 2012
Liberatore ran in the 2012 election for the U.S. House to represent California's 8th District. He was defeated in the open primary on June 5, 2012.
|U.S. House, California District 8 Open Primary, 2012
Gregg Imus (R)
|Paul Cook (R)
| Phil Liberatore (R)
| Jackie Conaway (D)
| Brad Mitzelfelt (R)
| John Pinkerton (D)
| Angela Valles (R)
| Ryan McEachron (R)
| Anthony Adams (NPP)
| Bill Jensen (R)
| George Craig (R)
| Joseph Napolitano (R)
| Dennis Albertsen (R)
Liberatore is married with 2 daughters.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Phil + Liberatore + California + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Phil Liberatore News Feed
- ↑ Phil Liberatore for Congress, "Info" accessed May 21, 2012
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Liberatore for Congress, "About" accessed May 21, 2012
- ↑ California Secretary of State, "Official primary candidate list," accessed March 13, 2014
- ↑ California Secretary of State, "Unofficial election results," November 6, 2012