Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Michigan House of Representatives District 31|
Rode has been a mortgage professional for nearly three decades. He is an avid volunteer and member of the Clinton Township Kiwanis Foundation, serving as President for nearly two decades. Rode, a Lutheran, is also heavily involved in his church.
Rode ran in the 2012 election for Michigan House of Representatives District 31. He was defeated by Lynn Evans in the Republican primary on August 7. Incumbent Marilyn Lane ran unopposed in the Democratic primary.
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 31 Republican Primary, 2012|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Phil + Rode + Michigan + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Sweeps OSU, Drops Exhibition to USNDT, Bulldogs - GBMWolverine
- Car on display in Dearborn inspires silence, memories - The Star Beacon
- Tale of two halves for Purdue in 97-87 basketball loss to No. 5 Oklahoma State - Muncie Star Press
- Capturing the world through photography, video and multimedia - Los Angeles Times
- GOP Governors' Policies Up for 2014 Review - Wall Street Journal
- Auburn Hail Mary Touchdown Stuns Georgia After Near Interception In Final ... - Huffington Post
- Gov. Quinn surveys Brookport damage - KFVS
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
Michigan Supreme Court | Supreme Court Elections | Court of Appeals | First Circuit Court of Appeals | Second Circuit Court of Appeals | Third Circuit Court of Appeals | Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals | List of Michigan Circuit Courts | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |