Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Michigan House of Representatives District 31|
Rode has been a mortgage professional for nearly three decades. He is an avid volunteer and member of the Clinton Township Kiwanis Foundation, serving as President for nearly two decades. Rode, a Lutheran, is also heavily involved in his church.
Elections for the office of Michigan House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election was held on August 5, 2014, and a general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was April 22, 2014. Incumbent Marilyn Lane defeated Kathy Blanke and Juliana Goldwater in the Democratic primary. Phil Rode was unopposed in the Republican primary.
Rode ran in the 2012 election for Michigan House of Representatives District 31. He was defeated by Lynn Evans in the Republican primary on August 7. Incumbent Marilyn Lane ran unopposed in the Democratic primary.
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 31 Republican Primary, 2012|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Phil + Rode + Michigan + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Phil Rode, "About the Candidate," accessed August 2, 2012
- Michigan Secretary of State, "Representative in State Legislature," accessed August 6, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, "2014 Official Michigan Primary Candidate Listing," accessed May 27, 2014
- Michigan Department of State, "2012 Official Michigan Primary Candidate Listing," accessed June 6, 2012
- Associated Press, "Michigan - Summary Vote Results," accessed August 7, 2012
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
Michigan Supreme Court | Supreme Court Elections | Court of Appeals | First Circuit Court of Appeals | Second Circuit Court of Appeals | Third Circuit Court of Appeals | Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals | List of Michigan Circuit Courts | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |