|Washington Utilities and Transportation Commission|
|March 2005 - Present|
|Years in position||9|
|Elections and appointments|
|Appointed by||Gov. Chris Gregoire (D)|
|Bachelor's||Harvard College (1977)|
|Place of birth||Spokane, WA|
Jones has worked in the energy field since the 1970s. After graduating from Harvard he moved to Japan to serve as director of the state of Ohio's offices in Tokyo. After four years in Japan, Jones joined the staff of U.S. Sen. Daniel Evans in 1983, serving as a lead staffer until 1989.
- Bachelors degree, East Asian studies, Harvard College, 1977
Washington Utilities and Transportation Commission (2005-present)
Jones has served as a member of the Washington Utilities and Transportation Commission since 2005.
Jones was re-appointed to the Washington Utilities and Transportation Commission by Gov. Chris Gregoire in 2010 and unanimously confirmed by the state Senate in April 2011.
Jones was first appointed to the Washington Utilities and Transportation Commission by Gov. Chris Gregoire in March 2005.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Philip + Jones + Washington"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Extension:RSS -- Error: Not a valid URL: http://news.google.com/news?hl=en&gl=us&q=Philip+Jones+Washington&um=1&ie=UTF-8&output=rss%7Ctemplate=slpfeed%7Cmax=10%7Ctitle=Philip Jones News Feed
- Washington Utilities and Transportation Commission, "Who We Are," accessed December 28, 2012
- Seattle Times, "In Person: Jones adds unique perspective to Washington Utilities and Transportation Commission," July 21, 2012
- Electric Light and Power, "State Senate confirms UTC Commissioner Philip Jones' reappointment," April 25, 2011
|Washington Utilities and Transportation Commission
2005 - present
| Succeeded by|