Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Michigan House of Representatives District 24|
|High school||St. David High School|
|Bachelor's||Mercy College of Detroit|
|Profession||Manufacturing worker/Conflict resolution facilitator|
Elections for the office of Michigan House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election was held on August 5, 2014, and a general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was April 22, 2014. Philip Kurczewski was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Incumbent Anthony Forlini defeated Arzo Smith in the Republican primary. Daryl Smith is running as a U.S. Taxpayers Party candidate. Forlini faces Kurczewski and Smith in the general election.
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 24 Republican Primary, 2014|
|Anthony Forlini Incumbent||87.2%||5,450|
Kurczewski ran in the 2012 election for Michigan House of Representatives District 24. He defeated Carey Torrice in the August 7 Democratic primary and was defeated by Anthony Forlini (R) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 24, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Anthony Forlini Incumbent||54.7%||22,360|
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 24 Democratic Primary, 2012|
Kurczewski was endoresed by the Detroit Free Press.
Kurczewski has a wife, Connie.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Philip + Kurczewski + Michigan + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Michigan House of Representatives
- Michigan House of Representatives District 70
- Michigan House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Michigan State Legislature
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Follow the Money
- Michigan Secretary of State, "Representative in State Legislature," accessed August 6, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, "2014 Official Michigan Primary Candidate Listing," accessed May 27, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, "2014 Official Michigan General Candidate Listing," accessed September 8, 2014
- Michigan Department of State, "2012 Official Michigan Primary Candidate Listing," accessed June 5, 2012
- Associated Press, "Michigan - Summary Vote Results," accessed August 7, 2012
- Freep.com, "Detroit Free Press endorsements in Macomb County state House races," accessed August 7, 2012
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
Michigan Supreme Court | Supreme Court Elections | Court of Appeals | First Circuit Court of Appeals | Second Circuit Court of Appeals | Third Circuit Court of Appeals | Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals | List of Michigan Circuit Courts | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |