Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New York State Assembly District 136|
|2011 - Present|
|January 7, 2013|
|Years in position||4|
|Per diem||$61/half day and $171/full day|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
|Next general||November 6, 2012|
Palmesano has been involved in state and federal politics as an aide to former State Assemblymen Donald Davidsen, and James Bacalles and former Congressman Randy Kuhl. Additionally, he worked as a district director for State Senator George H. Winner, Jr.. He was also elected to the Steuben County Legislature.
Palmesano earned his bachelor's degree in Social Science from St. Bonaventure University. He and his wife Laura live in Corning with their two children.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Palmesano has been appointed to the following committees:
- Corporations, Authorities and Commissions Committee, New York State Assembly
- Energy Committee, New York State Assembly
- Libraries and Education Technology Committee, New York State Assembly
- Transportation Committee, New York State Assembly
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2010
|New York State Assembly, District 136 2010|
|Philip Palmesano (C)||24,830|
|Jason Jordan (CS)||2,814|
In 2010, Palmesano raised a total of $44,483 in campaign contributions.
His largest four campaign contributors in 2010 were:
|Friends for Winner||$3,000|
|Friends of Jim Bacalles||$1,582|
Palmesano and his wife Laura have two children.
- House website
- Project Vote Smart biography
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Campaign contributions: 2010
|New York Assembly - District 136
| Succeeded by|