For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|New York State Assembly District 23|
|2011 - Present|
|January 1, 2015|
|Years in position||4|
|Per diem||$171/full day; $61/half day|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Goldfeder served on the following committees:
|New York Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Corporations, Authorities and Commissions|
|• Economic Development, Job Creation, Commerce and Industry|
|• Governmental Employees|
|• Mental Health|
|• Racing and Wagering|
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2012
Goldfeder ran in the 2012 election for New York State Assembly District 23. He ran unopposed in the Democratic primary on September 13, 2012. He also ran on the Conservative Party and Independence Party of New York State tickets. He was unchallenged in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|New York State Assembly, District 23, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Phillip Goldfeder Incumbent||100%||30,205|
The special election was called to fill the vacancy created when Audrey Pheffer (D) resigned from the Assembly to become the Queens County clerk. Goldfeder defeated Jane Deacy (R) in the September 13, 2011 special election. Goldfeder also ran on the Independence and Working Family Party tickets.
Comprehensive donor information for Phillip Goldfeder is available dating back to 2011. Based on available campaign finance records, Phillip Goldfeder raised a total of $350,048 during that time period. This information was last updated on September 24, 2013.
|Phillip Goldfeder's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||New York State Assembly, District 23||$241,687|
|2011||New York State Assembly special elections, District 23||$108,361|
|Grand Total Raised||$350,048|
2012Phillip Goldfeder won re-election to the New York State Assembly in 2012. During that election cycle, Phillip Goldfeder raised a total of $241,687.
|New York State Assembly 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Phillip Goldfeder's campaign in 2012|
|Plumbers & Pipefitters Local 1||$5,573|
|Marx, David E||$4,600|
|Cmte for Audrey Pheffer||$4,100|
|Blue Energy LLC||$4,100|
|Lowinger, Ronald J||$4,100|
|Total Raised in 2012||$241,687|
|Source:Follow the Money|
In 2012, Goldfeder’s endorsements included the following:
- 32BJ/SEIU 
Goldfeder and his wife have two children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Phillip + Goldfeder + New + York + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- New York Assembly-Rep. Phillip Goldfeder
- Phillip Goldfeder, Campaign Facebook
- Phillip Goldfeder, Twitter Feed
- Vote Smart Profile
- NY Daily News, "Rockaways Rumble For 23rd Assembly District," August 31, 2011
- Campaign contributions: 2012, 2011
- Phillip Goldfeder, Campaign Facebook
- Phillip Goldfeder, LinkedIn
- State of New York, State Board of Elections, Candidate Petition List, retrieved August 15, 2012.
- ABC News, "New York unofficial 2012 primary election results," accessed September 13, 2012
- The Queens Gazette, Pheffer Leaving Assembly For Queens County Clerk’s Job, accessed June 2, 2011
- Capital Tonight, "Hoyt Resigns (Updated)," June 30, 2011
- The Yeshiva World News, "BREAKING: Phil Goldfeder Wins Assembly Race," September 13, 2011
- followthemoney.org, "Goldfeder, Phillip" Accessed September 24, 2013
- New York Daily News, "32BJ/SEIU Endorses For State Senate, Assembly," August 1, 2012
|New York Assembly District 23
| Succeeded by|
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
State of New York Court of Appeals | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Supreme Courts (Trial Courts) | County Courts | Family Courts | Surrogates' Courts | Court of Claims | District Courts | New York City Civil Court | New York City Criminal Courts | New York City Courts | Problem Solving Courts | Town and Village Courts | Judicial selection in New York |