For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Pima County, Arizona ballot measures
Revision as of 08:36, 7 September 2010 by JohannaH
November 2, 2010
- Continental School District Bond Measure (November 2010)
- Tucson City Sales Tax Increase (November 2010)
- Tucson City Charter Amendments, 4 (November 2010)
March 9, 2010
- See also: March 9, 2010 ballot measures in Arizona
Oro Valley Home Rule Option Measure (March 2010)
Marana School District Budget Override (March 2010)
Flowing Wells School District Budget Override (March 2010)
Sahuarita School District Budget Override (March 2010)
November 3, 2009
- A vote to ban photo traffic enforcement?
- Rental tax unfair burden affecting basic living cost
- Proposed Tucson Budget Fixes for November Ballot