Preamble, Michigan Constitution
|I • II • III • IV • V • VI • VII • VIII • IX • X • XI • XII • Schedule|
| Text of Preamble:
We, the people of the State of Michigan, grateful to Almighty God for the blessings of freedom, and earnestly desiring to secure these blessings undiminished to ourselves and our posterity, do ordain and establish this constitution.
- State constitution
- Constitutional article
- Constitutional amendment
- Constitutional revision
- Constitutional convention
- Michigan State Legislature, "Michigan Constitution"
- Michigan State Legislature, "Michigan Constitution of 1908"
- Michigan State Legislature, "Michigan Constitution of 1850"
- Michigan State Legislature, "Michigan Constitution of 1835"
- Michigan State Legislature, "Ordinance of 1787"
- UDM Law, "History of the Michigan Constitution"
- Fino, Susan P. (1996). The Michigan State Constitution: A Reference Guide, Westport, Connecticut: Greenwood Press
- Michigan Bar.org, "The Michigan Constitution: An Independent Source of Legal Rights"
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |