Proposed Incorporation of the City of Eastvale, Measure A (June 2010)
Administration of Government
|Not on ballot|
The approval of Measure A meant that the area officially became the City of Eastvale.
On the same ballot, voters were asked to decide how they wanted to elect members to the new Eastvale City Council. Voters chose the "at-large" option.
- Election results from [Riverside County elections office]
Text of measure
The question on the ballot:
|Shall the order adopted on January 21, 2010, by the Local Agency Formation Commission of Riverside County ordering the incorporation of the territory described in the order, including detachment from the Riverside County Waste Resources Management District, subject to the terms and conditions specified in the order designated as LAFCO No. 2008-18-2 (Resolution No. 01-10) be confirmed?|
- Method of Electing Members of the Eastvale City Council, Measure B (June 2010)
- Local ballot measures in California about zoning, land use and development
- Smart Voter Riverside County election archive
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.