Putnam City Schools, Oklahoma
- Main article: Evaluation of Oklahoma school district websites
This website was most recently evaluated on 25 August 2012.
|Transparency grading process|
- Tax information is provided.
- Budgets are published and archived for three years.
- Elected Officials
- School board members are listed with contact information.
- Administrative Officials
- Administrative officials are listed with contact information.
- Negotiated teacher's agreement is posted.
- Audit reports are posted and archived for three years
- Academic Performance
- District report cards are posted.
- Background Checks
- Background check requirements are noted in the District Policy Manual.
- Information on how to request public records is not provided.
- Vendor contracts are not posted.
The Putnam City Schools Board of Education acts as an advocate and visionary for students in the district. The board establishes necessary policies, provides vision for a high-quality educational system and works in partnership with other parents, teachers, business leaders and other stakeholders to ensure high levels of success for students.
|Tammy West||Vice President|
|Dr. April Grace||Asst. Superintendent of Human Resources|
|Cory Boggs||Ex. Director of Information Technology Services|
|Rick Croslin||Exec. Director of Secondary Education|
|Drew Eichelberger||Exec. Director of Elementary Education|
|Jim Hooper||Chief Operations Officer|
|Lynette Thompson||Exec. Director of Special Services|
|Shannon Meeks||Chief Financial Officer|
|Dr. Melani Mouse||Asst. Superintendent of Academic Services|
|Dr. Joe Pierce||Exec. Director of Curriculum and Instruction|
|Expenditures by Category|
|School Year||Staff Expenses||Student Services||Operational Expenses||Debt Service||Other||Budget Total|
|Total||% of Budget||Total||% of Budget||Total||% of Budget||Total||% of Budget||Total||% of Budget|
The teacher contract is available on the Putnam City Schools website 
Putnam City School teachers are represented by the Putnam City Association of Classroom Teachers. Their stated mission:
We, the members of the Putnam City Association of Classroom Teachers, are the voice of the educational professionals of the Putnam City School District. Our work is fundamental to the students and patrons of our district and other people of Oklahoma, and we accept the profound trust placed in us.
- District Budget
- School Board
- Human Resources
- Annual Audit
- Report Cards
- District Policy Manual
- Putnam City Schools -- Board of Education
- Putnam City Schools -- Administrative Team
- Putnam City Schools, "Fiscal Year 2013 Budget Guide," accessed November 25, 2013
- Putnam City Schools, "Fiscal Year 2014 Budget Guide," accessed November 25, 2013
- [http://www.putnamcityschools.org/LinkClick.aspx?fileticket=Y_EY-fN4sHQ%3d&tabid=1754 Putnam City Schools -- PROFESSIONAL NEGOTIATIONS AGREEMENT (PDF)
State of Oklahoma
Oklahoma City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor and Inspector | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Wildlife Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Commissioner of Corporations |