|Iowa House of Representatives District 95|
|January 14, 2013 - Present|
|January 11, 2015|
|Years in position||2|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|High school||Williamsburg High School|
|Master's||Grand Canyon University|
|Place of birth||Conroy, Iowa|
Stanerson earned his Bachelor's from Coe College and his Master's in Education Administration from Grand Canyon University. His professional experience includes teaching middle and high school social studies for the North Linn Community School District.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Stanerson served on the following committees:
|Iowa Committee Assignments, 2012|
|• Education, Vice-chair|
|• Local Government|
|• State Government|
|• Veterans Affairs|
|• Ways and Means|
Stanerson's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"I believe that we all can agree that more needs to be done to move Iowa to number one in education again, lets listen to our educators, administrators and parents and do what is best for our students."
- Excerpt:"We need to help create an environment where Iowa businesses can compete and expand and new businesses want to come to Iowa and hire, and then stay out of the way."
- Excerpt:"I believe that the best way to help Iowa is to let more people keep more of their own money. I believe that the individual knows best how to spend their money."
Stanerson won election in the 2012 election for Iowa House of Representatives District 95. Stanerson ran unopposed in the Republican primary on June 5, 2012 and defeated Kristin Keast (D) in the general election on November 6, 2012. Incumbent Joel Fry (R) is running for re-election to District 27.
|Iowa House of Representatives, District 95, General Election, 2012|
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
Stanerson and wife, Nikki, have two children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Quentin + Stanerson + Iowa + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Rep. Stanerson's website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Quentin Stanerson on Facebook
Joel Fry (R)
|Iowa House of Representatives District 95
| Succeeded by|
State of Iowa
Des Moines (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Director of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chair of Utilities |
Iowa Supreme Court | Judicial Nominating and Qualifications Commission | Circuit Court of Appeals | District Courts | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |