Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Iowa House of Representatives District 95|
|Master's||Grand Canyon University|
|Place of birth||Conroy, Iowa|
Stanerson currently teaches middle and high school social studies for the North Linn Community School District. He attended Grand Canyon University, receiving a Master's degree in Education Administration. He also earned a Bachelor's from Coe College.
Stanerson's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"I believe that we all can agree that more needs to be done to move Iowa to number one in education again, lets listen to our educators, administrators and parents and do what is best for our students."
- Excerpt:"We need to help create an environment where Iowa businesses can compete and expand and new businesses want to come to Iowa and hire, and then stay out of the way."
- Excerpt:"I believe that the best way to help Iowa is to let more people keep more of their own money. I believe that the individual knows best how to spend their money."
Stanerson ran in the 2012 election for Iowa House of Representatives District 95. Stanerson ran unopposed in the Republican primary on June 5, 2012 and will face Kristin Keast (D) in the general election on November 6, 2012. Incumbent Joel Fry (R) is running for re-election to District 27.
Stanerson and wife Nikki have two children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Quentin + Stanerson + Iowa + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Quentin Stanerson on Facebook
State of Iowa
Des Moines (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Director of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chair of Utilities |