Alabama House of Representatives, District 1
Hanson was a candidate for the Alabama State Senate in 2002.
Hanson has worked as a Private Pilot for Angel Flight. He then worked as organizer for Underwood Petersville Fire Department. He founded Associated Insurors, Inc. in 1991 and has worked there since.
Hanson and his wife, Susan, have two children.
|Alabama House of Representatives, District 1 General Election (2010)|
|Greg Burdine (D)||7,083|
|Quinton Hanson (R)||6,877|
|Alabama House of Representatives, District 1 Republican Primary (2010)|
|Quinton Hanson (R)||1,658|
|Brad Holmes (R)||1,341|
Hanson was endorsed by:
- The Alabama Tea Party Express 
- Quinton Hanson's campaign website
- Project Vote Smart Biography
- List of Republican candidates certified for the June 1, 2010 primary in Alabama
- Quinton Hanson on Facebook
- The Wetumpka Herald, Senate, House elections will be critical