For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Rachel L. Bringer (old)
|Rachel L. Bringer|
|Missouri House Of Representatives District 6|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Bringer earned her JD from the University of Missouri-Columbia Law School, and BA in English from the University of Missouri-Columbia.
Prior to joining the House, Bringer was Assistant Prosecutor of Marion County from 2000-2002, and a Law Clerk for Judge Reinhard in the Missouri Court of Appeals Eastern District.
She is on the Board of Directors of the American Red Cross, Board of Trustees/Executive Committee of Hannibal LaGrange College, and a member of the Palmyra Chamber of Commerce, Palmyra Kiwanis, and South Union Baptist Church.
- Rural Community Development
- Special Standing Committee on Emerging Issues in Animal Agriculture
- Legislative Research Joint Committee, Missouri General Assembly
- Joint Committee on Education
- Joint Legislative Committee on Court Automation
Rachel L. Bringer raised $9,095 for her campaign.
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 6|
|Rachel L. Bringer (D)||14,614||100.0%|
- Judgepedia, Rachel L. Bringer
- Missouri House of Representatives - Rep. Rachel L. Bringer
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002
|Missouri State House District 6
| Succeeded by|
State of Missouri
Jefferson City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor & Industrial Relations | Chairman of Public Service Commission |