Ralph Sarty, Jr.
|Ralph Sarty, Jr.|
|Maine House of Representatives District 99|
|2008 - 2012|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
|Term limits||4 terms (8 years)|
Sarty is retired. He was a small business owner and Police/Maine Warden Service.
Sarty is Chair of the Denmark Board of Selectmen.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Sarty served on the following committees:
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, Sarty served on the following committees:
|Maine House of Representatives General Election, District 99 (2010)|
|Ralph Sarty, Jr. (R)||2,191||53%|
|Alexander Steed (Independent)||1,715||42%|
Ralph Sarty, Jr. raised $5,166 for his campaign.
|Maine House of Representatives, District 99|
|Ralph Sarty, Jr. (R)||2,659|
|Lee Goldsberry (D)||2324|
In 2010, Sarty received $4,725 in campaign donations. The top contributors are listed below:
|Maine House of Representatives 2010 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Ralph Sarty, Jr.'s campaign in 2010|
|Total Raised in 2010||$4,725|
In 2008 Ralph Sarty, Jr. collected $5,166 in donations.
His largest contributor in 2008 was:
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term Ralph + Sarty + Jr. + Maine + Legislature
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Maine House of Representatives - Rep. Ralph Sarty, Jr.
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008
- Project Vote Smart - Rep. Sarty
- Maine Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "Official 2010 Election Results," accessed February 18, 2014
- Official Maine Election Results, 2010
- Maine Secretary of State, Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "Tabulations for Elections held in 2008," accessed March 20, 2014
- Follow the Money's report on Sarty's 2008 campaign contributions
- Follow the Money, "Maine 2010 - Candidates," accessed March 19, 2014
- 2008 contributors to Ralph Sarty, Jr.
|Maine House of Representatives District 99
| Succeeded by|
Jonathan Kinney (R)
State of Maine
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |