Ralph Shealy Kennedy
|Ralph Shealy Kennedy|
|South Carolina House of Representatives District 39|
|November 10, 2014|
|Years in position||3|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Kennedy served on the following committees:
|South Carolina Committee Assignments, 2013|
Shealy Kennedy ran in the 2012 election for South Carolina House of Representatives District 39. He ran against Phil Perry and Jim Wiszowaty in the Republican primary on June 12. Incumbent Marion Frye (R) did not run for re-election. He defeated Phil Perry in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|South Carolina House of Representatives, District 39, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Ralph Shealy Kennedy Incumbent||51%||6,766|
|South Carolina House of Representatives District 39 Republican Primary, 2012|
|Ralph Shealy Kennedy||57.2%||1,632|
|Jim Wiz Wiszowaty||42.8%||1,221|
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Ralph + Shealy Kennedy + South Carolina + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- WYFF "South Carolina - Summary Vote Results," Accessed June 12, 2012
- South Carolina State Election Commission "2012 Candidates," Accessed April 20, 2012
- South Carolina State Election Commission, "Official Primary Results," June 29, 2012
- AP.org "South Carolina State Senate and State House Election Results" Accessed November 7, 2012
Marion Frye (R)
|South Carolina House of Representatives District 39
| Succeeded by|
State of South Carolina
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller General | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Education | Director of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor, Licensing and Regulation | Chairman of Public Service Commission |