For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|Candidate for Wisconsin State Assembly District 8
- See also: Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2010
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 8 primary (2010)|
|Romona Rivas (Independent)||12|
Rivas has declared her positions on the following issues:
- Gun control - Supports background checks for gun purchasers at gun shows.
- Voting - Supports Wisconsin Democracy Restoration Act to restore felons the right to vote.
- Military - Supports legislation to require review of the 2002 Congressional Authorization for Use of Military Force in Iraq before deploying Wisconsin National Guard.
- Energy - Supports solar, wind and bio-fuel as well as abolishing nuclear plants.
- Drivers' licenses - Would support limits if it is for "a time limited for work or shopping."
- Biography on Project Vote Smart
- List of candidates certified for the November 2, 2010 general election in Wisconsin
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection| Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Development | Public Service Commission |