|Candidate for Wisconsin State Assembly District 8
- See also: Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2010
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 8 primary (2010)|
|Romona Rivas (Independent)||12|
Rivas has declared her positions on the following issues:
- Gun control - Supports background checks for gun purchasers at gun shows.
- Voting - Supports Wisconsin Democracy Restoration Act to restore felons the right to vote.
- Military - Supports legislation to require review of the 2002 Congressional Authorization for Use of Military Force in Iraq before deploying Wisconsin National Guard.
- Energy - Supports solar, wind and bio-fuel as well as abolishing nuclear plants.
- Drivers' licenses - Would support limits if it is for "a time limited for work or shopping."
- Biography on Project Vote Smart
- List of candidates certified for the November 2, 2010 general election in Wisconsin
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection| Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Development | Public Service Commission |