|U.S. House, Illinois, District 16|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next primary||March 18, 2014|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|High school||OTHS (1966)|
|Bachelor's||Troy State University (1984)|
|Master's||Auburn University (1986), Luther Seminary (1995)|
- 1966: OTHS
- 1984: Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology, Troy State University
- 1986: Master’s Degree in Psychology, Auburn University
- 1995: Master’s of Divinity, Luther Seminary, St. Paul, Minnesota
- US Air Force
- 1968 to 1977: Radiology Tech
- 1977 to 1988: Nuclear Medicine Tech
- Retired in August 1988
Olsen worked in Nuclear Medicine as a Nuclear Cardiology Technologist from 2003 to 2013. He retired in August 2013.
Olsen is running in the 2014 election for the U.S. House to represent Illinois' 16th District. He ran unopposed in the Democratic primary on March 18, 2014. The general election takes place November 4, 2014.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Randall + Olsen + Illinois + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
State of Illinois
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Auditor General | Superintendent of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor | Chairman of Commerce Commission |