Randolph Wilson Crow
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|U.S. House, North Carolina , District 7|
Crow ran in the 2012 election for the U.S. House, representing North Carolina's 7th District. Crow sought the nomination on the Republican ticket. The signature filing deadline for candidates wishing to run was February 29, 2012. Crow faced Ilario Pantano and David Rouzer in the May 8, 2012 Republican primary. Crow was defeated by David Rouzer in the Republican primary on May 8, 2012.
The Washington Post listed the House of Representatives elections in North Carolina in 2012 as one of the states that could determine whether Democrats would retake the House or Republicans would hold their majority in 2013. North Carolina was rated 8th on the list.
|North Carolina's 7th Congressional District Republican Primary, 2012|
|Ilario Gregory Pantano||44.5%||31,752|
As of April 18, 2012, Crow had raised $4,438 during the 2012 election cycle. He currently only has $47 cash on hand. Of that, 100 percent was candidate self-financing.
- WECT.com "A Closer Look: Congressional candidate Randy Crow" Accessed April 27, 2012
- North Carolina State Board of Elections "Primary Election Results" Accessed May 9, 2012.
- Washington Post "The 10 states that will determine control of the House in 2012" Accessed April 25, 2012
- North Carolina State Board of Elections "2012 Primary Results"
- opensecrets.org Accessed May 5, 2012