Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Michigan House of Representatives District 80|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Allegan County Commissioner|
Elections for the office of Michigan House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election was held on August 5, 2014, and a general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was April 22, 2014. Geoff Parker was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Cindy Gamrat defeated Randy Brink, Stephen Schulz and Mary Whiteford in the Republican primary. Arnis Davidsons is running as a Libertarian candidate.
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 80 Republican Primary, 2014|
Brink was a 2012 Republican candidate for Michigan House of Representatives in District 80. Brink was defeated in the Republican primary on August by incumbent Bob Genetski. The general election was November 6.
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 80 Republican Primary, 2012|
|Bob Genetski Incumbent||66.2%||6,422|
- See also: Michigan State Senate elections, 2010
- Hollandsentinel.com, "Two Republicans running for 24th District," accessed August 1, 2012
- Michigan Secretary of State, "2014 Unofficial Michigan Primary Candidate Listing," accessed May 1, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, "Representative in State Legislature," accessed August 6, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, "2014 Official Michigan Primary Candidate Listing," accessed May 27, 2014
- Associated Press, "Michigan - Summary Vote Results," accessed August 7, 2012
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||