For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Michigan House of Representatives District 80|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Allegan County Commissioner|
Elections for the office of Michigan House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election was held on August 5, 2014, and a general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was April 22, 2014. Geoff Parker was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Cindy Gamrat defeated Randy Brink, Stephen Schulz and Mary Whiteford in the Republican primary. Gamrat defeated Parker and Arnis Davidsons (L) in the general election.
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 80 General Election, 2014|
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 80 Republican Primary, 2014|
Brink was a 2012 Republican candidate for Michigan House of Representatives in District 80. Brink was defeated in the Republican primary on August by incumbent Bob Genetski. The general election was November 6.
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 80 Republican Primary, 2012|
|Bob Genetski Incumbent||66.2%||6,422|
- See also: Michigan State Senate elections, 2010
In 2014, Brink's endorsements include:
- Right to Life of Michigan
- Hollandsentinel.com, "Two Republicans running for 24th District," accessed August 1, 2012
- Michigan Secretary of State, "2014 Official Michigan Primary Candidate Listing," accessed May 27, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, "Representative in State Legislature," accessed August 6, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, "Representative in State Legislature," accessed December 5, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, "2014 Official Michigan General Candidate Listing," accessed September 8, 2014
- Associated Press, "Michigan - Summary Vote Results," accessed August 7, 2012
- Right to Life of Michigan, "Elections," accessed June 18, 2014
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |