Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Wisconsin State Senate District 21|
- See also: Wisconsin State Senate elections, 2014
Elections for 17 seats in the Wisconsin State Senate took place in 2014. A primary election took place on August 12, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 2, 2014. Randy Bryce ran unopposed in the Democratic primary, while Van Wanggaard defeated Jonathan Steitz in the Republican primary. Bill Thompkins ran as a write-in candidate for the Restoring Power and Responsibility Party in the general election. Wanggaard defeated Bryce and Thompkins in the general election.
|Wisconsin State Senate, District 21 General Election, 2014|
|Restoring Power and Responsibility||Bill Thompkins||0%||34|
- See also: Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2012
Bryce ran in the 2012 election for Wisconsin State Assembly District 62. He was defeated by Melissa Lemke in the Democratic primary on August 14, 2012. Lemke faced Tom Weatherston in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012. Weatherston was unopposed in the Republican primary. Incumbent Democrat Cory Mason is running in District 66.
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 62 Democratic Primary, 2012|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google News search for the term "Randy + Bryce + Wisconsin + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Wisconsin State Legislature
- Wisconsin state legislative districts
- Wisconsin House of Representatives
- Wisconsin House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Milwaukee Wisconsin Journal Sentinel, "Wisconsin 2014 fall primary election results," accessed August 12, 2014
- Wisconsin Government Accountability Board, "2014 Partisan Primary Candidates," accessed June 19, 2014
- Wisconsin Government Accountability Board, "Candidates Registered by Office," June 11, 2014
- Wisconsin Government Accountability Board, "Canvass Results for 2014 General Election," December 1, 2014
- Wisconsin Department of Elections - Official Primary Results
- Wisconsin Government Accountability Board, "Candidates on Ballot by Election - 2012 Partisan Primary 8/14/2012," accessed June 12, 2012
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection| Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Development | Public Service Commission |