|Illinois State Senate District 47|
|Adams County Circuit Clerk|
|Bachelor's||Western Illinois University|
Frese's campaign website listed the following issues:
- Pro- Ag
- Pro- Small Business
- Pro- Second Amendment
- See also: Illinois State Senate elections, 2012
Frese ran in the 2012 election for Illinois State Senate District 47. Frese was unopposed in the Republican primary on March 20, 2012 and was defeated by Democratic incumbent John Sullivan in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Illinois State Senate, District 47, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||John Sullivan Incumbent||56.4%||51,298|
Frese has a wife, Ronda, and three children, Laura, Jana, and Sara.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Randy + Frese + Illinois + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Randy Frese, "Issues," accessed October 20, 2012
- Illinois State Board of Elections "Candidate List," December 5, 2011
- Illinois State Board of Elections, "Official 2012 Primary Results"
- Illinois State Board of Elections, “Official Vote - November 6, 2012 General Election,” accessed December 31, 2012
- Project Vote Smart, "Randy Frese," accessed October 20, 2012