Randy Stewart, North Carolina Representative
|North Carolina House Of Representatives District 25|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Stewart received his Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill. He is a physical therapist. Stewart and his wife, Nancy, have four children.
- Subcommittee on Health and Human Services
- Commerce, Small Business, and Entrepreneurship Committee, North Carolina House
- Education Committee, North Carolina House
- Subcommittee on Universities
- Health Committee, North Carolina House
- Local Government II Committee, North Carolina House
- University Board of Governors Nominating Committee, North Carolina House
Stewart was defeated in the November 2, 2010 general election. He had no primary opposition but was challenged by Jeffrey Collins in the general election.
|North Carolina House of Representatives, District 25|
|Randy Stewart (D)||19,581|
|W.B. Bullock (R)||16,067|
In 2008, Stewart, collected $353,171 in donations.
These were the largest contributors in 2008.
|NORTH CAROLINA DEMOCRATIC PARTY||$131,692|
|STEWART, RANDALL C||$102,224|
|STEWART, ELSIE S||$8,000|
|STEWART, NANCY C||$8,000|
|STEWART, DAVID P||$5,000|
|BETTS JR, THOMAS A||$5,000|
- North Carolina House of Representative - Rep. Randy Stewart
- Project Vote Smart biographical profile
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Campaign Contributions: 2008
State of North Carolina
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Environment and Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Utilities |