|New York State Assembly District 146|
|2012 - Present|
|January 1, 2015|
|Years in position||2|
|Per diem||$171/full day; $61/half day|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 8, 2011|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2012
Walter ran in the 2012 election for New York State Assembly District 146. He ran unopposed in the Republican primary on September 13, 2012. He also ran on the Conservative Party and Independence Party of New York State tickets. He defeated Joanne A. Schultz in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|New York State Assembly, District 146, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Raymond Walter Incumbent||54.2%||30,393|
|Democratic||Joanne A. Schultz||45.8%||25,711|
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google News search for the term "Raymond + Walter + New York + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Buffalo YNN, "Assemblyman Jim Hayes resigns, effective September 6th," August 22, 2011
- State of New York, State Board of Elections, Candidate Petition List, retrieved August 15, 2012.
- ABC News, "New York unofficial 2012 primary election results," accessed September 13, 2012
- WBEN, "NYS Assembly: GOP's Walter Beats Dem Bucki by Slim Margin," November 9, 2011
Kevin Smardz (R)
|New York Assembly District 146
| Succeeded by|
James Hayes (R)
|New York Assembly District 148
| Succeeded by|
Joseph Giglio (R)
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
New York Supreme Court | Trial Court | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Civil Courts | County Courts | Surrogate Courts | Family Courts | Civil Courts | Court of Statewide Claims | Town Courts | Village Courts | City Civil Court | City Criminal Court | District Court Nassau & Suffolk | City Courts (Outside New York City) | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |