Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Grafton 2|
|December 5, 2012 - present|
|December 3, 2014|
|Years in position||1|
|Base salary||$200/two-year term|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next election||November 4, 2014|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Brown served on the following committees:
|New Hampshire Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Environment and Agriculture|
Brown won election in the 2012 election for New Hampshire House of Representatives, Grafton 2. Brown was unopposed in the September 11 primary and defeated Denis P. Ward (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Grafton 2, General Election, 2012|
Comprehensive donor information for Brown is available dating back to 2012. Based on available campaign finance records, Brown raised a total of $0 during that time period. This information was last updated on July 30, 2013.
|Rebecca Brown's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||New Hampshire House, Grafton 2||$0|
|Grand Total Raised||$0|
Brown won election to the New Hampshire House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, Brown did not raise any money.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Rebecca + Brown + New + Hampshire + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- CRIME LOG: Mass. Man Arrested for DWI, Drugs - Patch.com
- Sharing the Christmas story - Statesman Journal
- Cruelty to farm animals is rampant, must be fixed - Seacoastonline.com
- Concord's Midnight Merriment - New Hampshire Magazine
- Critics' Picks - Los Angeles Times
- Analysis: Unions took advantage of Citizens United decision - San Gabriel Valley Tribune
- Church news for Saturday, November 16, 2013 - Lynchburg News and Advance
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found