Difference between revisions of "Rebecca Lockhart"
(election results wording)
|Line 20:||Line 20:|
Revision as of 14:27, 23 November 2010
|Utah House Of Representatives District 64|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
Lockhart is a past Chair of the Legislative District. She joined the Utah State House of Representatives in 1999 and has served in that position since. She is currently the Assistant Majority Whip and a member of the Republican State Central Committee.
Lockhart currently works as a Registered Nurse and a Homemaker.
Lockhart earned her BS in Nursing from Brigham Young University.
Lockhart raised $50,960 for her campaign while Petersen raised $21,006 and Ashby raised $0.
|Utah State House of Representatives, District 64 (2008)|
|Rebecca Lockhart (R)||5,774|
|Boyd Petersen (D)||2,660|
|Nathanial Ashby (L)||344|
Lockhart raised $50,960 for the 2008 election.
Her major contributors are listed below.
|Utah County Republican Party||$2,000|
|Utah Association of Realtors||$2,000|
- Law Enforcement and Criminal Justice Committee, Utah House
- Workforce Services and Community and Economic Development Committee, Utah House
Lockhart and her husband, Stan, have three children.
- Utah House of Representatives - Rep. Rebecca Lockhart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1998
|Utah House of Representatives District 64
| Succeeded by|